As our summer rental season winds down, our Fall and Holiday event season heats up. We'll be participating in and hosting multiple events throughout October, November, and December.
- September - all month long we continue to sell the handmade Super Ellie Hope bracelets. These sell out every time we get a restock, so act fast (we announce restocks on our social feeds). 100% of proceeds go to Cops for Kids with Cancer. Ellie and her friends and family make these with love and hope, just for you!
- October 2 we'll be popping up at Kennedy's Country Gardens and Kjeld Mahoney's Art Gallery at 83 Chief Justice Cushing Highway from 10-2.
- October 16 we're running as a team and working with Alice's House of Humarock to raise funds for this retreat center in Scituate, MA We will raffle off one of our beautiful bamboo 11' paddle boards. Race starts at 10 and our store is open 10-4. Come by after and get a post-race massage! Justine of Relax at Home LLC will be on site for 15 minute chair massages. Runners who show their registration or bib will receive a special discount. Join our team to receive other special surprises!
- November 13 we're joining the Fall Merchant Market at Stellwagen Beer Company.
- November 17 from 6-8 we'll be hosting a Thanksgiving Flower Arranging Workshop led by Flower Girl Traci. Pre-registration is required.
- December 3 Heather of Mermaids & Madeleines will be popping up in store to personally introduce new custom, coastal jewelry, just in time for holiday giving.
Stay tuned for more details on each event as they draw nearer, and reach out to us if you'd like to plan your own pop up, fundraising, or special community event with us.