OUR 2021 RENTAL SEASON CLOSES SEPT. 20
CHECK CURRENT HOURS BELOW.
Our river is a tidal river with currents and wind. It is a workout most times. It is much different than paddelboarding on still water. Please take note and prepare accordingly. Every day we post the tide times, wind speed, UV Index and more. Feel free to call us for advice on the day's ideal times.
At low tide, you will likely have to step in the mud. We recommend wearing water shoes.
How to Reserve a Rental
- Use our online registration form or call (781) 832-3022.
- Make a reservation by clicking on your choice of paddleboard or kayak.
- Weight is required for our staff to provide the appropriate board for your safety
- Sign the rental agreement and waiver.
- Make your deposit
Current Hours - 2021 Rental Season Ends Sept. 20
THURSDAY 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
FRIDAY 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
SATURDAY 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
SUNDAY 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Looking For Off Hours Paddling?
If you'd like to reserve an early morning or later evening paddle, please inquire directly and we can make special accommodations in most cases. RENTALS CLOSE FOR THE SEASON SEPT. 20, 2021.
Rental and Release Agreement
Before every rental, guests will need to sign a Rental and Release Agreement. A driver’s license and credit card are also needed as a security deposit for the rental. Cash is accepted for payments, but credit cards and ID’s are still needed for potential damage deposit. The rental participant assumes responsibility for all loss/ damage to the equipment. Renters must have a provided life jacket attached to the SUP (or worn) and a safety leash attached at all times to the ankle for SUP’s. Renters must wear lifejackets on kayaks. Please feel free to contact us with any questions: 781.832.3022.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in the activity, I may be found in a court of law to have waived my rights to maintain a lawsuit against Yup Sup LLC, on the basis of any claim which I have released them wherein. I understand and acknowledge all participants know how to swim. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Yup Sup LLC from claims brought by or on behalf of minors under 18 in which anyway connected with use or participation by any minors. I agree to pay for any damage done to paddleboards or property incurred as a result of our participation.
Please be on time for your appointment and read the fine print below
- You must be able to get on your board or in your kayak without any physical assistance from our staff. We have our own dock for renters and will of course provide guidance on the best way to get started.
- You must be in good physical health and wear a mask while on land and approaching the dock.
- We do have drybags for rent or sale.
- Life Jackets are required for all paddlers. You can wear ours that are disinfected after every use, along with the boats and paddles. Alternatively, you are welcome to bring your own Coast Guard-approved PFD or consider buying one.
- Please don’t be late! We need to stick to a schedule to maintain an appropriate distance between renters and allow for proper cleaning of equipment. LATE FEES WILL APPLY.
- $25 per hour for each hour up to four hours late.
- $50 per hour late fee thereafter, up to 8 hours. After 8 hours, a maximum late fee of $1000 will be charged for unreturned boards. Boards over one day (24 hours) late without communication will be considered stolen and you will be charged.
- Everyone must sign our online waiver.
- No alcohol is allowed on the premises, and anyone under the age of 18 needs to be accompanied by an adult on the water. See our age policy below.
- A refundable $250 credit card deposit is required for all rentals, payable when you arrive.
- Must be 18 to rent or with a parent or legal guardian. Children ages 15-17 may paddle unaccompanied when each child’s parent or guardian signs our Waiver of Liability or Parental Permission Form. The waiver or permission form must be presented in person by a parent or guardian with appropriate ID.
- Paddleboards and kayaks are for onsite use only on the South River
- Vessels are not to be used in open ocean
- We reserve the right to refuse rentals to anyone
- We reserve the right to refuse/cancel rentals due to inclement weather, aggressive currents, wind, or other conditions that may affect safety. In such cases, full refunds will be provided
We will do our best to accommodate group rentals. Please call at least one week in advance of your desired date to arrange with one of our planners.
- You must request a cancellation at least two days’ in advance of your desired rental time in order to receive a credit to reschedule. No refunds will be available.
- However, if you are unable to paddle due to evolving health concerns, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If we cancel your rental due to weather, high winds, or other safety concerns, you will be eligible for a full refund or rescheduling.
- Our facilities and dock will be cleaned daily and high touch areas will be cleaned frequently throughout the day
- All kayaks, paddleboards paddles & lifejackets will be sanitized after each use
- We offer the ability to reserve online with credit card, including waiver signatures and rental payment
- We have drybags for purchase or rent
- Our river is a tidal river with currents and wind. It is a workout most times. It is much different than paddelboarding on still water. Please take note and prepare accordingly.