RENTAL SEASON IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. SEE YOU IN THE SPRING! Stay tuned for new ways to paddle with us!
Make a reservation here, or by texting 508-322-1704.
Our river is a tidal river with currents and wind. It is a workout most times. It is much different than paddle boarding on still water. Please take note and prepare accordingly. Every day in season, we post the tide times, wind speed, UV Index and more. Feel free to call us for advice on the day's ideal times.
At low tide, you will likely have to step in the mud. We recommend wearing water shoes. We do sell them as well (men, women, and children while supplies last).
HOW TO RESERVE A RENTAL
- The BEST way to confirm your reservation is to use our online registration form
- Alternately, you can call the store at 781.832.3022 or text 508.322.1704.
- Walk ins are welcome and subject to availability.
- Your rental is only guaranteed if you pay in advance online or over the phone.
- Make a reservation by clicking on your choice of paddle board, bike, or kayak.
- Weight is required for our staff to provide the appropriate board for your safety
- Sign the rental agreement and waiver.
Minimum rental is 2 hours so the hours below reflect the last available rental time before the shop closes two hours later.
MONDAY - WEDNESDAY 12-4 (last booking time is at 4; closing is at 6)
THURSDAY & SUNDAY 11-3 (last booking time is at 3; closing is at 5)
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10-4 (last booking time is at 4; closing is at 6)
Looking For Off Hours Paddling?
If you'd like to reserve a paddle time on a closed day or outside our store hours (say, early morning or later evening), please inquire directly at the store during open hours or 781-832-3022, or text us anytime at 508-322-1704 and we can make special accommodations in most cases. There is an additional $10 fee for off-hours reservations.
Rental and Release Agreement
Before every rental, guests will need to sign a Rental and Release Agreement. A driver’s license and credit card are also needed as a security deposit for the rental. Cash is accepted for payments, but credit cards and ID’s are still needed for potential damage deposit. The rental participant assumes responsibility for all loss/ damage to the equipment. Renters must have a provided life jacket attached to the SUP (or worn) and a safety leash attached at all times to the ankle for SUP’s. Renters must wear lifejackets on kayaks. Please feel free to contact us with any questions: 781.832.3022.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in the activity, I may be found in a court of law to have waived my rights to maintain a lawsuit against Yup Sup LLC, on the basis of any claim which I have released them wherein. I understand and acknowledge all participants know how to swim. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Yup Sup LLC from claims brought by or on behalf of minors under 18 in which anyway connected with use or participation by any minors. I agree to pay for any damage done to paddleboards or property incurred as a result of our participation.
Please be on time for your appointment and read the fine print below
- You must be able to get on your board or in your kayak without any physical assistance from our staff. We have our own dock for renters and will of course provide guidance on the best way to get started.
- You must be in good physical health and wear a mask while on land and approaching the dock.
- We do have drybags for rent or sale.
- Life Jackets are required for all paddlers. Massachusetts law requires they are on the vessel for anyone 12 and over. 12 and younger must wear the life jacket at all times on the vessel. You can wear ours that are disinfected after every use, along with the boats and paddles. Alternatively, you are welcome to bring your own Coast Guard-approved PFD or consider buying one.
- Please don’t be late! We need to stick to a schedule to maintain an appropriate distance between renters and allow for proper cleaning of equipment. LATE FEES WILL APPLY. Check for traffic delays in advance.
- $25 per hour for each hour up to four hours late.
- $50 per hour late fee thereafter, up to 8 hours. After 8 hours, a maximum late fee of $1000 will be charged for unreturned boards. Boards over one day (24 hours) late without communication will be considered stolen and you will be charged.
- Everyone must sign our online waiver.
- No alcohol is allowed on the premises, and anyone under the age of 18 needs to be accompanied by an adult on the water. See our age policy below.
- A refundable $250 credit card deposit is required for all rentals, payable when you arrive.
- Must be 18 to rent or with a parent or legal guardian. Children ages 15-17 may paddle unaccompanied when each child’s parent or guardian signs our Waiver of Liability or Parental Permission Form. The waiver or permission form must be presented in person by a parent or guardian with appropriate ID.
- Paddleboards and kayaks are for onsite use only on the South River
- Vessels are not to be used in open ocean
- We reserve the right to refuse rentals to anyone
- We reserve the right to refuse/cancel rentals due to inclement weather, aggressive currents, wind, or other conditions that may affect safety. In such cases, full refunds will be provided
We will do our best to accommodate group rentals. Please call at least one week in advance of your desired date to arrange with one of our planners.
We offer private 60-120 minute lessons by appointment only. Learn how to stand, turn, implement effective techniques, general safety knowledge, cultivate balance, navigate currents and more. Learn more here.
- You must request a cancellation at least two days’ in advance of your desired rental time in order to receive a credit to reschedule. No refunds will be available.
- However, if you are unable to paddle due to evolving health concerns, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If we cancel your rental due to weather, high winds, or other safety concerns, you will be eligible for a full refund or rescheduling.
- Our facilities and dock will be cleaned daily and high touch areas will be cleaned frequently throughout the day
- All kayaks, paddleboards paddles & lifejackets will be sanitized after each use
- We offer the ability to reserve online with credit card, including waiver signatures and rental payment
- We have drybags for purchase or rent
- Our river is a tidal river with currents and wind. It is a workout most times. It is much different than paddleboarding on still water. Please take note and prepare accordingly.
- We are dog friendly!