We back all of our SUP boards with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not completely stoked with your purchase, you may return it in its unused or original condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund (or exchange) less total shipping charges.
- Sale items on apparel, art, and accessories are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Custom boards are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange unless damage occurred during shipping and item delivery is refused.
- We will refund the full purchase price of the order minus total shipping charges. Shipping charges are non-refundable, except in the event that Yup Sup has shipped the wrong items.
- All returns require a merchandise return/exchange form. Please click here to print off and fill out the Merchandise Return/Exchange form. Include this in the merchandise box being returned to Yup Sup.
- Refunds will only be made in the same form as the original payment within 15 days of our receipt of a return. Alternatively, you may choose a credit to spend in the future.
- We recommend using a shipping method that is traceable so that your shipment will not be lost or damaged during shipment. We cannot be responsible for defects or damage caused by customer error
Shipping Rates and Transit Time
Our rigid stand up paddleboards are oversize and have to ship via specialty freight. We strive to find the best rates so who we use for each order varies based on location and rates. Regardless, we only charge our customers $125.00 flat rate for one paddleboard shipping and $50 for each additional board in the same order. We ship to the lower 48 states and transit time is typically 10-14 days. We do not offer expedited shipping on boards. Most orders are shipped 1-3 business days after purchase. To note:
- Expect a call before shipment - The freight company will contact you via the phone number on your order to schedule a convenient delivery time when the board is in your area.
- Arrange for personal receipt - Someone must be available to take delivery. If this is problematic, you can arrange directly with the carrier to pick your board up at the shipping company’s warehouse.
- Inspect upon delivery - Occasionally items of this nature can get damaged during shipment. While drivers ARE NOT required to stay while you inspect the board, they are obligated to come back within 3-days and pick-up a board at no cost if the board was damaged during delivery. If the driver is willing to wait, pull the board out of the box and inspect it right upon delivery, especially if the box is badly damaged. Even if the driver won't wait around, you are still covered for damaged boards.
Shipping Transit Times
We strive to get all orders processed and shipped on the same or next business day. Please note that orders placed after 1 p.m. EST will be processed and shipped the following business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday excluding all holidays. All transit times are supplied as an estimate and are not guaranteed.
We ship via ground shipping to the Lower 48 States for everything else that we sell besides paddleboards. Shipping pricing is based on actual costs based on weight and distance from Marshfield, MA. Shipments are typically sent via UPS Ground or USPS Priority. Customers are responsible for additional shipping charges for expedited shipping options available at check out.
We ship to residential and business addresses within the Lower 48 States. Sorry, we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Military APO/FPO addresses, or P.O. Boxes.
We do not offer any international shipping options, we apologize for any inconvenience.
All rigid paddle boards are shipped via various freight shipping partners. Customers are responsible for setting delivery appointments for freight shipments, and delivery is contingent on customer availability. Please allow for an additional 1 to 2 business days for delivery to Beyond Areas – any address further than 65 miles outside a major metropolitan city.
Order Shipment Notification & Tracking
As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notifying you that your package is in transit. Your shipping confirmation email will include a tracking number to track your item(s) with the applicable carrier.
We take pride in our packaging and do everything we can to properly package each item to ensure your order will arrive in the same condition as it left, undamaged. In rare circumstances, outside of our control, an item may show up with damage incurred while in transit.
If your order arrives damage upon delivery, please report it to us within 24 hours by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us at 508.322.1704. You must contact us immediately so that we can remedy the issue with our shipper within the allowable timeframe.
Here are your options:
- Visible Damage Upon Receipt: Refuse Shipment - Upon delivery, please inspect the box and contents for any visible signs of damage before signing for and accepting the shipment. If you find any damage to the contents, please refuse the shipment by writing “Refused due to damage” on the BOL and return the shipment to the driver.
- Visible Damage Upon Receipt But You Want to Keep it - If you decide the damage is something you can live with, please contact us, send a photo of the damage and we will determine a refund amount to fairly compensate you for the damage. Please keep the box and all shipping materials until we come to an agreement. We strive for 100% satisfaction so if we can’t find something that works for you we’ll need you to return the board so we can send a replacement.
- Damage After Accepting Shipment - If you have signed for and accepted the shipment, then noticed damage to your item, you have 3 business days to file a claim from the date of delivery – any claims filed outside of this window may result in the claim being denied and/or the customer being responsible for shipping charges. Damage rarely happens but in the event something negative does take place, we will work with you to make it right.